Monday, February 20, 2012

Best car gps under or around 250 dollars?

I'm looking for a decent car gps navigation system that's under or around $250.



It will be replacing my Magellan Roadmate 360, which has some serious issues. First, it doesn't have retail stores beyond restaurants and gas stations listed in the points of interest database. Second, it requires you to put in the township/district instead of the real city or town name when putting in an address, which is pretty impossible to determine beforehand.



So basically, I'm looking for something with a big points of interest database and easy address input.Best car gps under or around 250 dollars?
Garmin I believe I got the C320. Its like 240. You can get at walmart it includes the mount and everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment