Monday, February 20, 2012

Can this power supply power my GPS?

Was wondering can this http://www.shopxscargo.com/product_catal鈥?/a>

power my Magellan Roadmate 700? The power supply gives out 20 Watts, the A/C adapter that came with my GPs says "Input 100-240V ~ 50/60Hz Max 0.32A Output 12V 1A"Can this power supply power my GPS?
YES if your GPS came with a USB cable to connect to the computer then you use the USB connector on the pocket power it is essentially the same thing "IT Will Work"Can this power supply power my GPS?
no... wouldn't even attempt it... most gps systems are only 5 volts... anything more... and you won't like the results!!! now... if you're talking about using the cigarette lighter plug with the gps... then yes it will... but do not connect the 12 volts to the gps in any other manner... without the lighter plug provided
  • oil change
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment