Thursday, February 16, 2012

Using a Motorola charger to charge a Magellan GPS?

Can I use a Motorola charger to charge my Magellan Roadmate GPs? I lost the original charger, but the Motorola one fits. So will it charge?Using a Motorola charger to charge a Magellan GPS?
If it is the usb type then it should be standard 5 volts, if the gps required more current then the Motorola supplies it could overheat but I imagine a cell phone and gps device are pretty close in current requirements, you should be ok.Using a Motorola charger to charge a Magellan GPS?
I do not know why, but most of the GPS units require a brand compatible charger even though they seem to fit the mini USB port just fine. Both my Magellan and my Tom Tom are the same way.
  • romance novels
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment