Monday, February 20, 2012

Mounting my GPS -- Magellan

I purchased a Magellan Roadmate 1412 GPS and I cannot figure out how to mount the thing to my window. It comes with a built-in suction device, so I push it up against the window and flip the level. But it doesn't seem to stick to the window. Suggestions? Anyone have this unit and figure it out?Mounting my GPS -- Magellan
Check to see if there is a "liner" over the bottom of the suction cup mount. Some manufacturers put them on there to keep the cup surface clean until you install it. Also try cleaning your windshield well and use rubbing alcohol in the area you are mounting the GPS.



Mounting my GPS -- Magellan
Read my profile. This "best" answer was obviosly won be a cheater! No other answers, but 3 votes! OK???

Report Abuse

  • bikebandit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment