Monday, February 20, 2012

Which is the better GPS Device?

1.) Magellan GPS Navigator, RoadMate 1200

2.) Magellan - RoadMate 1212 Portable GPS

3.) TomTom ONE 125

4.) Garmin 3.5" Nuvi 200 GPS

5.) Mio Moov 200 GPS Navigator







Please do not name any other ones other than the ones I have listed.Which is the better GPS Device?
I have the tomtom, and actually dont like it at all, but my grandmother has the Garmin and we used it to go to New York, and it was wonderful. I loved it, it is soooo easy to use, and it is so quick at recalculating if you miss a turn or something it recalculates a new rout for you in seconds, and my Tom tom doesnt do that it takes forever, and its very complicated to use. Im not a big technology person, so I like things that are easy to use, so in my own experience the Garmin Nuvi is the best, and ive actually heard alot of other people say the exact same thing. My cousin has the magellen and I think she had it for like 6 months and it fell apart she said it was a cheap piece of crap. The Garmin is usually one of the pricier ones but its definately worth the extra money, and I know this Friday I think its WalMart has a great deal on a garmin, its only like $89.00, last year when I bought my grandmothers it was 300, so thats definately a great deal. Good luck with that. Hope you find the right one that works for you.
tom tomWhich is the better GPS Device?
tom tom!! my dad has it
Tom Tom. I've heard good things.Which is the better GPS Device?
Magellan GPS Navigator, RoadMate 1200
  • google crome
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment