Monday, February 20, 2012

I want to buy a GPS system. Please help me choose.?

Which one should I get? They all range at about the same price...



Magellan Roadmate 1470,

Garmin Nuvi 265WT,

or the Nuvi 285WT?





Thanks!!I want to buy a GPS system. Please help me choose.?
You know your needs better than we do. Just know what you need and get something that meets those needs.I want to buy a GPS system. Please help me choose.?
Garmin or TomTom



follow me on twitter:elvis94

add me on Facebook:Quentin Keogh

msn quentin-keogh@hotmail.com

yahoo quentin_keogh@yahoo.comI want to buy a GPS system. Please help me choose.?
To be honest with you, I've heard a lot of crap about the Magellans, so you might want to stay away from that one. The two Garmin's are nearly identical, but the 265WT rates better (and has the FM traffic receiver, a plus). Your best bet is the Garmin Nuvi 265WT. If don't have your mind set on one of those three, you may also want to consider a cheaper one. They don't have all the fancy gadgets like Bluetooth and whatnot, but they get the job done. I myself have a cheap RadioShack one, and it has not failed to get me out of a situation yet. In fact, it's usually better at getting me places than Google Maps or that horrible Mapquest.
Garmin Nuvi 265WT

No comments:

Post a Comment