Thursday, February 16, 2012

Garmin vs Magellan GPS question?

Well, I'm buying a GPS for my boyfriend for his birthday. There's currently a clearance going on and I'm trying to decide between the Garmin Nuvi 265T and the Magellan Roadmate 1470.



Which is the better one to go for? They're both on sale for the same price, but I know the regular price for the Magellan is more...



Opinions?Garmin vs Magellan GPS question?
Since your boyfriend is the one that it is for, I would ask him which one he would rather have. I have a preference, but it may not be what HE wants in a GPS.



Bring him to the store, where he can look at them both, then ask him which one he would rather have, and then buy it for him and say that is his birthday gift.



Would you want him to decide between two dresses or two peices of jewelry for you, or would you rather be able to make the choice?Garmin vs Magellan GPS question?
nonononononononononononononono
  • dominoes online
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment