Monday, February 20, 2012

How do I put media from my gps to pc?

I have a gps with an sd card (computer has no sd ports) and I have connected it to my Pc the pc says its looking for software and then it can't find any.It does not come up as a device under my computer.Is there any software(Gps Software) for Magellan RoadMate 2200T Gps system or any magellanHow do I put media from my gps to pc?
Get a memory card reader\writer, and stick the SD card into the reader.



USB 2.0 Compact Multi-card Reader

Price: $8.99



Card formats directly supported: Secure Digital (SD), miniSD, microSD, MultiMediaCard (MMC), RS-MMC, Memory Stick (MS), Memory Stick PRO, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo



You need to be sure the data is compatible with all devices. You will need software, that can support the card's data. Your GPS should have included the proper software.

No comments:

Post a Comment