Monday, February 20, 2012

I recently travelled to Canada and I type in the address that I was Going to .?

But my magellan gps keeps referring me to their website to buy upograde.

It seemed like my gps was not equipped with canada map.Do I have to download something in my computer and transfer it to my gps?Help I am not tech savy person.I own a magellan roadmate.I recently travelled to Canada and I type in the address that I was Going to .?
your gps should have all of north america, it may just be that the address your looking for is new since you got your gps



you need to go to the website for your brand of gps and get the upgrade,you should have a USB plug for plugging your GPS in to the computerI recently travelled to Canada and I type in the address that I was Going to .?
Generally, GPS's will have a basemap, often of the USA (or Canada for ones sold here), or one covering both countries. But, detailed things like addresses will not be part of the software. You will likely have to purchase a country specific map to get the additional details.

No comments:

Post a Comment