Thursday, February 16, 2012

Does anyone in here own a 04-07 F150 with the factory Magellan GPS in it??

Like this one--

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Magellan-鈥?/a>



Well anyway,i was thinking of purchasing one and i wanted opinions on this factory GPS unit.Is it a p.o.s or is it pretty good?Opinions anyone??Does anyone in here own a 04-07 F150 with the factory Magellan GPS in it??
I don't know about this magellan but most are pretty good at their job.



However this is not factory and never was.. this is a add on kit only.. never a factory option (Mapping didn't come to the f-150 till 2007 and is part of a Pioneer navigation radio that is closer to $2300 for radio and install after the fact)



This isn't even a Ford authorized aftermarket product



Ford only authorizes a garmin product called the Nuvi at this time to be called a Ford accessory.



https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?pID=鈥?/a>

http://www.fordaccessoriesstore.com/fas/鈥?/a>



for ideasDoes anyone in here own a 04-07 F150 with the factory Magellan GPS in it??
Hi. As soon as my cousin's new 07 F-150 is out of the repair shop due to some serious factory recalls, I will ask him. He jokingly says out loud to you; " I bought this truck back in October and it has 24 actual tow truck miles on it lol. When I get it back (if I don't immediately trade it in for the newer biefier Toyota Tundra- I think I will though) I will post something to you about how that GPS works." Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment