Monday, February 13, 2012

Magellan Roadmate Series 1200 GPS - Downloading POI's?

I have a Magellan Roadmate Series 1200 GPS and would like to download a POI (a hotel in Florida I am going to . . . I live in Ontario). I entered the longitude and latitude in the computer program and I even have the USB cable to connect the GPS to the computer. However, how do I transfer the info? Everything I've tried doesn't seem to work. When I press the "transfer" button, nothing seems to happen. Is it b/c it's in the U.S.?

Anyone who has done this successfully, please help!Magellan Roadmate Series 1200 GPS - Downloading POI's?
Just enter the hotel address in the GPS. When you arrive to Fla. set the hotel as HOME and the GPS takes you back from anywhere.

I'm trying to download more POI's to this GPS but there is nothing available in the Magellan site. The 1200 series is a basic GPS and is not upgradable
  • monroe muffler
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment