Monday, February 13, 2012

Garmin Nuvi 250 Versus Magellan Roadmate 1470?

The Garmin Nuvi is $169.95 Versus the Magellan Roadmate at $ 170.99. I need a GPS for roadtrips, as well as traveling in Europe (I can settle for paying for the map later if need be). I just want the most precise GPS, that won't break, and is easy to use/hear.Garmin Nuvi 250 Versus Magellan Roadmate 1470?
First, they are both very good units. I have used a Magellan but I own a Garmin 255W. As far as quality, I don't think they will be much different. I like the Garmin better, find it easier to use, and just a solid device. I also like the fact that Garmin is one of the oldest GPS providers and is the leader in Aviation GPS (that says tons to me as the FAA is not easy to deal with).



You will need different maps for Europe so be sure whatever unit you get, you can get the maps. With Garmin its no problem but the maps may not be cheap.



You can also find some real deals out there I have seen the Nuvi 250 for $99.00 so do some online shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment