Monday, February 13, 2012

Magellan roadmate 2000 help PLEASE!?

My Magellan roadmate is not providing voice instructions or displaying the street I'm on when I perform a route. The maneuver information at the bottom of the screen is not showing, nor is the current street I'm on which normally displays at the top of the screen. All it does is show me the map, and the default pink outlining that shows me the route I should take, and traces the route as I drive it. I



When I first purchased the Roadmate (on Friday) it was working fine, but this started yesterday, and I need the voice instruction. Please help me!Magellan roadmate 2000 help PLEASE!?
Contact customer setvices for detailed and accurate info. It sounds to me like there is a problem with the unit and it needs replacing...;

No comments:

Post a Comment