Monday, February 13, 2012

What GPS should I get? (Magellan Roadmate 1470 GPS) or (Garmin Nuvi 265WT GPS with Bluetooth)?

Magellan Roadmate 1470 GPS - 159.99$

Garmin Nuvi 265WT GPS with Bluetooth - 189.99$What GPS should I get? (Magellan Roadmate 1470 GPS) or (Garmin Nuvi 265WT GPS with Bluetooth)?
I've always liked Garmin myself. I feel it's a quality product. But buy the one that fits your needs best. The $30 difference in price isn't all that much really so that should be only a minor point. Does one have more features you want? You point out the Garmin has Bluetooth, does the Magellan? If the Magellan doesn't and you want that feature buy the Garmin. If the Magellan has a feature you want that the Garmin doesn't provide then you should buy the Magellan. Check the warranty, are they equal? (Store warranties are usually a rip. I never buy them.) Read a few reviews that tell you how easy they are to operate and if you can see the display on a sunny day, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment