Friday, January 27, 2012

Becoming a student to the game of Basketball?

I can't play basketball because I fractured a bone in my finger playing basketball. I have the athletic ability, I have the endurance, I have a good shot and I have good handles. I just need to have a higher IQ of basketball. How can I do this and if i'm watching tape or something, what should I be looking to learn?Becoming a student to the game of Basketball?
Here you go - http://www.teachyourselfbasketball.com/Becoming a student to the game of Basketball?
Watch games, and this might sound dumb but play some basketball videogames! It kinda helped me with my court vision.Becoming a student to the game of Basketball?
basketball I.Q comes with playing the game, the more you play, the more I.Q, especially 5 on 5, its best to watch 5 on 5 games, see what works, see what moves to do in certain situations, and take a page from their book. Also, if ur on a team, ask the coach everything because you wont know till you ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment