Friday, January 27, 2012

What should I get the girl on my basketball team for Christmas?

I'm on the girls basketball team in high school and we are doing a Christmas gift exchange. I don't know what to get the girl that I drew for the exchange and it's a $10 limit. I don't really want to get her lotion or perfume. I wanna get her something that is creative but she will be able to use, and maybe has to do with sports. Any ideas!?What should I get the girl on my basketball team for Christmas?
sports picture frame or gift card with a sports theme on the card, write something friendly between the two of you that way she can get whatever and use the card as a keepsakeWhat should I get the girl on my basketball team for Christmas?
Try to brainstorm more Christmas gift ideas in Amazon gift central, just select the recipient criteria. Hope this help http://www.amazon.com/gp/gift-central/?t鈥?/a>What should I get the girl on my basketball team for Christmas?
Maybe an iTunes gift card if she likes music or if you know specifically know her favorite singer buy her a cd of them.
Crazy Socks

Mini Massager ( They Are At Target )

Fav. Candy

Build A Bear With Her Bball Jersey And Number

Watch

No comments:

Post a Comment