Friday, January 27, 2012

How is it possible for Kentucky WildCats Men Basketball to make the playoff?

I know that they have play their game and gotta beaten out in the first round



I did not think UK made the playoff unttil I check the brackets and I can not understand how is it possible for them to make the playoff?



They are not rank in the top 25 or had a good basketball record this year and they still manage to make the playoff?



How is that possble and does anyone know or can explain to me why they put them in the playoff?How is it possible for Kentucky WildCats Men Basketball to make the playoff?
They most probably got an at-large bid because of their high RPI and decent strength of scheduleHow is it possible for Kentucky WildCats Men Basketball to make the playoff?
Yes Kentucky was garbage but they finished second in the SEC-East (12-4) so they recived a SEC at large bid. UK sucks go Michigan State.

No comments:

Post a Comment