Monday, January 30, 2012

How should I wear my hair at a college basketball game?

I am going to see my fav team tomorrow evening. Kentucky Wildcats Basketball at Rupp Arena. I got a new outfit that consists of capri sweats with the team logo a team shirt and white nike shox. How should I wear my hair to the event? I have never been to a major sporting event and have absolutely not one clue how I should wear it. I wanna be comfortable but good for pics too.How should I wear my hair at a college basketball game?
ooo i know how

okay straighten your hair, then tie it back, to the back of your head in the center, not to high, or not to low, then put ure bangs down, and take a few strands and let them down



kind of like this.....

http://midorilei.com/blog/wp-content/upl鈥?/a>



http://www.haircutshairstyles.com/img/ph鈥?/a>



but i like jennifers pony better

hope this helps this is wat i would do :]How should I wear my hair at a college basketball game?
Do a cute, sleek, half pony tail.

Or if your hair is long enough, do a low, side pony tail

http://www.latest-hairstyles.com/images/鈥?/a>

it easy, may need a few bobby pins to keep hair in place if its not long enough.

Good luck! have fun!How should I wear my hair at a college basketball game?
Team spirit add Little team paint of your face put your hair in a pony tail if your hair is short bandanna bow knot on top give it that extra cute flare and of course school color bandanna!
I would your hair up in a flowing ponytail. This way your comfortable and your hair is out of your face for the pics,

No comments:

Post a Comment