Monday, January 30, 2012

What is a good workout routine for open gym basketball?

I am 14 years old about 5"8 and 135 lbs. Open gym is in a 2 months and I need to find a good full body workout and strength routine to get ready for it. I want to find a routine that will not take over playing basketball but something that will get the work in there. I have weights available but I want to know if i should be Benching, Squats etc. ANY TIPS?What is a good workout routine for open gym basketball?
-Sit ups

-Squats(limit the squats if you have bad knees)

-benching

-jogging(afterwards)

-military

-powerclean

*You dont have to do all of these but these are just some suggestions. Oh and situps can increase your ups and so can leg lifts(will be a major help in bball)
  • traffic school
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment