Monday, January 30, 2012

Can I tone up and loose weight without lifting and just playing basketball?

I just want to go to the gym play competitve basketball for about 2hrs everyday. I want to just shed pounds and tone up with just basketball is this possible.



I weigh 375 very over weight.Can I tone up and loose weight without lifting and just playing basketball?
yes you will lose weight if you play basketball for that long every day. I strongly recommend warming up and stretching before you start. also stretching afterwords. In addition to playing basketball there are little things you can do during the day that will help a lot. there are lots of opportunities that present themselves to us everyday that allow for some type of physical activity. taking the stairs instead of the elevator, perhaps walking to the store down the st instead of driving, or sometimes walking to the corner store for coffee instead of using the office supply. on the other hand think about this before you do it. if you work in an office running up 20 flights of stairs may not be a good idea considering those other people in the office will have to be around your sweaty *** all day. just try to be more thoughtful of how various events that don't really take much more effort could help out a lot. I wish you success in your journey. please feel free to email me anytime through yahoo answers if you have another questionCan I tone up and loose weight without lifting and just playing basketball?
www.crossfit.com
  • jp cycles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment