Friday, January 27, 2012

Should I become an actress or a professional basketball player?

I have the options or becoming an actress, becoming a pro basketball player, or I could forget them (but keep them as hobbies) and live a normal life with my strong academics. What should I do?Should I become an actress or a professional basketball player?
I'd play Basketball, but that's just me.Should I become an actress or a professional basketball player?
You need to find out what is your passion. I play basketball and i love it, but i am not going to be doing is for a living because for that you need to be a very good player. You need to see what you like the most and if you are really good at it. When we do the things we love then it becomes easier. You can check out the site bellow and have more information about basketball and how to become a better player.
  • nada guides
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment