Monday, January 30, 2012

What are your reasons for a girl not playing basketball or football?

Just want to know your opinion. Do you think girls should or shouldn't play basketball or football? If you think they should tell me why. Or if you think they shouldn't tell me why. If it doesn't really matter, tell me why.

Thanks everyone! I would love to hear your opinions!What are your reasons for a girl not playing basketball or football?
Women/girls DO play basketball. I, myself, played for eleven years. They have their own professional league and everything. There isn't a reason for girls not to play basketball. It is viewed in society as acceptable, not that it should stop you if it didn't.



Football, on the other hand, is controversial. I, personally, believe that girls can do whatever guys do. I've seen girls smaller than football-playing guys, so saying that they aren't built to handle football like men can is completely stereotypical. There have been girls who have played college football and are allowed in the NFL. I don't see why it should stop you if you want to play. I view it as discrimination if anyone says that girls CAN'T play football. It should be based on a person to person basis, not a gender basis.What are your reasons for a girl not playing basketball or football?
Women and girls already play basketball, so I say if you want to play basketball, do it.



As for football, women need to stay away. Football is an aggressive and very physical sport where you are hit HARD. Women are not designed to be hit like men are.What are your reasons for a girl not playing basketball or football?
sport girl is so pretty. I like playing basketball or football

No comments:

Post a Comment