Monday, January 30, 2012

What all do I have to do to play basketball for Australia?

I'm playing for my High School team until I graduate. I'm 6'1" and weigh around 170 pounds. Almost able to dunk. I've been thinking about playing for a female, country basketball team recently and I wanted to get a scholarship to a University in Sydney, Australia. After that I want to take it to the next level and play for Australia. I don't know how I can contact the University of Technology Sydney and what to do. Any ideas?What all do I have to do to play basketball for Australia?
i disagree with the first guy. this is definatly a question for Y! answers. and i have an answer for you. you should chat with your sport teacher at school, i assume they will have an idea and maybe some contacts in the Uni. also you can try going on to the website, i'm not sure what it is, but i know they have one. Hope that helps! good luck with your basketball career!What all do I have to do to play basketball for Australia?
Maybe Brian Gorjian is on Y! answers. If you ask nicely he may have a word to the womens coach. I really dont think this is a question for Y! answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment